Followers

Friday, January 5, 2018

My "Blue" Tag

Happy New Year to all my followers..I hope 2018 will be a good year for us all....

My first post of the year is for More Mixed Media...and their challenge this month is Anything Goes with the option of using the colour "Blue"
My project is a Blue Tag..so pleased I made it a few weeks ago as my crafting mojo had deserted me at the moment, I am hoping it makes a speedy return.


I created the background for my tag using random stamps and masks from my stash and different coloured inks, then in black ink I stamped this fab lady from Finnibar stamps.
 Adding some muslin and speckled mesh to the lower area of the tag before adding the flowers. I then added extra heart that I stamped.
Do pop over and check out this fab challenge..there are some gorgeous digi papers for the Winner..so well worth entering..hope to see you there...


No comments: