Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pretty Altered Perfume Bottle

I have made an extra project this month for Rhedds Creative Spirit....2 girlies from the team are on leave at the moment, but will be back as soon as they are able to.

My extra project is one of my old perfume bottles..it was by Celine Dion and I always loved the bottle so kept it for absolutely ages...


I decorated the bottle with hessian, lace and a torn strip of fabric....all glued in place then I tied around some string.




I also added a glass stopper and a cuff around the neck of the bottle and then made a tag from some brown kraft card and some sticky backed hessian..adding sisal fibres and a flower.

Do pop over and take a look at our challenges....they are altered art, recycled, up cycled..no papercrafts or cards...you can find the challenge here at
                                Rhedd's Creative Spirit

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Such a gorgeous bottle... I just love the rustic touches! x

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Gorgeous Sandie...simple yet so pretty. Lovely alteration.