Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Letter "S"

This is the theme for this weeks challenge over at Go Tag Thursday...it really is surprising how many themes I could think of beginning with "S"...so I set off to my craft room and got started..and what do I do, I make my tags completely different from the ones I was going to do.
The reason for that is because I was going through all my stamps looking for the ones I needed and came across others that were suitable and haven't been used in a while,lol...in fact I think I have only used the shoes stamp 3 time in all the years I've had it...
                                    So here we are my
                                         Spooky Tag


and my Shoe Tag


If you enjoy making tags, why not pop over and play along in this weeks challenge....you can find it here at

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

GorgeouS tagS! Will get my thinking cap on! HugS, Valerie

chrissie said...

Terrific tags and what a great stamp the shoe stamp is. I am not really a stamper at all I seem to make such a mess of it but I do have stamps and inks so should try harder I think.

Love Chrissie xx