Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Spectacle Maker Tag

I was having a sort through my stamps and happened to come across a few that I've had for a while from Stampendous and the Cat one was just perfect for my entry for the challenge at Tag Tuesday where their theme this fortnight is Animals.


I used a large Tag and covered it with papers and from some scraps that I had I made a half tag and other layers that I distressed.
I stamped this gorgeous cat, the I coloured him using a damp brush and distress ink, once dry I cut him out.
First time out for this stamp and I love him...
After layering up the papers and half tag I added the cat and the lens and clock.
I am really pleased with this tag, it just all seemed to go together so easily...
Do pop over and join in with the challenge, there is a prize on offer, so well worth a visit....you can find it here at....



5 comments:

chrissie said...

A wonderful tag with amazing ideas Sandie

Thamk you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the cat stamp, and how you did the background with the half tag added, just fantastic. Thanks for joining us at TT, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

I really like this tag!! It has a steampunk feel and that cat is gorgeous!!

Rika said...

stunning tag!

Michele said...

this is truly fabulous! xo